- SUPREME DURABILITY - This potty training door bell is incredibly durable, which is made from heavy duty nylon material. Potty doorbells are the loudest metal dog doorbells available on the market today and ring loud and clear every time.
- GREAT TRAINING DEVICE - Instead of hearing barking and scratching from the doorbell, you hear the gentle jingle of potty doorbells, we offer an easier, better way for your dog to communicate. Quickly and easily train nearly any puppy, doggy or grown dog to let you know when he or she needs to go.
- MAXIMUM CONVENIENCE - There are 1 Potty dog doorbells. There are 2 bells at the bottom. Our high quality dog doorbell comes with a snap that makes it easy to use on any type of door handle. Small dogs, medium dogs, big dogs and large dogs all love with our dog bells. A wonderful gift for you and your lover.
- UNIQUE HANDLE RIVET - Our handle rivet is adjustable and can be tightened on any size of door knob or hook, to make sure your puppy won't take it off. and Its ergonomic design allows for easily adjusting the length (depending on the size of your dog).
- 100% LIFETIME MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - We are committed to our customer's satisfaction & Buy with confidence. If you're not satisfied with this product for any reason, let us know and we will offer you a FULL refund meaning you never need to worry!
7 Big Extra Loud Bells yet easy on your ears to attend to your pet's nature call wherever you are in the house.
Tasteful design of silver coating of bells keep them shiny and jingle sounds are easy on your ears from the playful dogs.
Incredibly durable its made from heavy duty nylon material to lasts longer than other cheaply made ribbon alternatives.
Dog Training Bells are the pefect solution to toilet train your lovely pet.
HERE ARE 3 SIMPLE STMPLE STEPS TO TRAIN YOUR DOG TO USE DOORBLEE.
STEP 1: Hang the bells on the door you use to take your dog out.You can also hang them on a hook closer to the door.Ensure it is easwily reachable by your dog.
STEP 2: Whenever you take your dog out,allow the dog to pull or interact with the bells. Demonstrate it few times to let your pet understand your intent.Exercise patiebce and help your loyal friend repeatedly when it does ring the bell,state a command associated with going outside.Provide positive verbal feedback and take your dog out.
STEP 3: Repeat the process,always giving the same command and appreciate it.Make sure that you do not distract your dog by mixing many of it's your needs by ringing the bell.Keep it simple and ensure it is meant for one and one task the bell.For example,If you are planning to take your pet outside to 📷play, do not use the bell.Let your dog understand that the purpose of ringing bell is for one specific purpose only.